Arturia AudioFuse Now Shipping — AudioTechnology
Arturia’s highly anticipated AudioFuse Studio interface is now available at stores worldwide. After a thorough period of testing and refinements, the versatile desktop interface is ready to meet the world.
Combining cutting edge technology with the highest quality components, futuristic features with workflow-enhancing design, AudioFuse Studio is a desktop interface that will surpass all your expectations.
- 4 premium DiscretePRO preamps with independent Mic/Line circuits, and dedicated effects inserts
- 4 additional line inputs, with inputs 5-6 commutable to Phono
- Highest quality Bluetooth audio receiver supporting aptX and AAC
- 2 pairs of balanced TRS outputs for speakers, with integrated A/B switching
- 2 independent stereo headphones outputs, with 6.35 and 3.5mm sockets
- 2 independent analog line outputs with reamp capability
- Direct monitoring ultra-low latency internal mixers
- ADAT I/O for up to 8 additional inputs and 8 additional outputs
- Superb connectivity: MIDI I/O, backward compatible USB-C, S/PDIF I/O, Word clock input, output/thru on Cinch RCA
- 24-bit latest generation AD/DA converters at up to 192kHz sampling rate
- Leather-covered self-positioning protection cover
- Robust metal desktop chassis
- Powerful AudioFuse Control Center software to route audio and control master settings
- AudioFuse Creative Suite bundle of high quality software effects
Next Gen Features
Many of AudioFuse Studio’s features are incredibly rare in the world of pro audio interfaces, and are set to change the way producers and studio engineers make music:
- Listen and track with Bluetooth – Record samples straight from your smartphone, or simply listen on your monitors!
- Control your modular synths – DC-coupled analog outputs let you send CV signals to modular rigs and vintage synths.
- Loopback ability – Perfect for recording “what you hear” or routing audio for complicated streaming setups.
- Easy reamping – Send any signal from your DAW out through a perfectly balanced analog pathway.
Top of the line specs
Thanks to its extended test period, Arturia’s engineers were able to go above and beyond their original target for dynamic range, latency, and noise. AudioFuse Studio is simply the best sounding, most accurate interface around.
- Preamp dynamic range: +118dBA
- Mic gain range: 71dB
- Preamp EIN: -129dB (un-weighted)
- Output dynamic range: +121dBA
- Output THD+N: -108dBA
The AudioFuse Creative Suite
Along with AudioFuse and AudioFuse 8Pre, the AudioFuse Studio includes an excellent collection of software titles to let users enjoy the classic sound of vintage consoles, effects, and synths.
AudioFuse Studio is now available to order from your favorite local music store for US$999 / 899€.