Shure AONIC 215 True Wireless Earphones 2nd Gen
Shure’s faithful SE215s are the centrepiece of AONIC 215 2nd Generation, with improved Bluetooth, water resistance and call quality.
Shure’s AONIC 215 True Wireless Sound Isolating Earphones is entering its second iteration. With significant product feature upgrades and the same low-profile design musicians use for in-ear monitoring on-stage, the AONIC 215 True Wireless Earphones provide proven Shure sound, secure fit, and enhanced performance. Built for music lovers, commuters, and for working out, the true wireless earphones enhance Shure’s existing line of premium listening products and offer new and improved capabilities.
This next evolution of AONIC 215 provides the same high-fidelity audio with clear sound and deep bass as the original—engineered from decades of experience supporting music legends.
“Today’s consumers want a listening experience that offers a low-profile design and secure fit – without sacrificing sound,” said Eduardo Valdes, Associate Vice President of Global Marketing for Pro and Consumer Audio at Shure. “When it comes to AONIC 215, we listened to what consumers needed: stereo calls, volume control, sweat and water resistance, and flexibility. These feature upgrades complement the audio reliability and modular design that Shure earphones are known for—listeners can quickly go from wired to wireless with the proper accessories.”
The second generation of AONIC 215 features the same sound as the previous gen — while blocking up to 37 dB of outside noise. The in-ears are equipped with a headphone amplifier supporting Qualcomm aptX, AAC, and SBC, and offers Bluetooth 5 wireless technology for enhanced stability and a range of up to 30 feet.
For listeners returning to an office or heading back to the gym for high-intensity workouts, the earphones provide optimal comfort and a secure, over-ear fit to ensure they stay in place. Sound Isolating technology blocks unwanted noise, and with the press of a button, the Environment Mode feature lets listeners hear the outside world when needed.
- Sweat and Water Resistant — AONIC 215 Gen 2 is built to perform in all conditions and are IPX4-rated. Eight hours of battery life with three additional full charges from the included rugged, hardcover case means listeners can expect up to 32 hours of battery life.
- Hardware EQ — Users can choose from multiple presets, or create their own custom EQ and load it to their earphones using the ShurePlus PLAY app.
- Crystal Clear Phone Calls — Whether listeners are on the train, rushing to the subway, or taking an important call between meetings, AONIC 215 Gen 2 makes it easy to navigate calls. Call audio can now be heard in both ears, and role switching enables use of either right or left independently. Four beamforming microphones work together to improve voice intelligibility for video conferencing and phone calls.
- Auto Power On — Listeners no longer have to fumble with an on-button, AONIC 215 Gen 2 earphones power on automatically out of the case.
- Onboard Button Control—Convenience and ease-of-use are key when users are on-the-go. AONIC 215 Gen 2 now offers volume control directly on the earphones themselves as well as easy mute control. Customizable button configuration available in the app enables personalisation of volume, playback, and call controls on either the left or right side.
AONIC 215 Gen 2 features the same modular design that Shure Sound Isolating Earphones are known for. Listeners can quickly go from wired to wireless with optional accessories. The Secure Fit Adapter can also be purchased on its own to easily transform any existing detachable Shure Sound Isolating Earphones to wireless. This means consumers can go from listening wirelessly on a phone to connecting to in-flight entertainment systems in a simple switch.
AONIC 215 True Wireless Sound Isolating Earphones (Gen 2) are available in black and blue colour options and retail for $229 USD. The True Wireless Secure Fit Adapter (Gen 2) can be purchased separately for $189 USD.